For Family Review
Who Had This Job?
1. Which two fishermen were sons of Zebedee and apostles of Jesus?
Write your answers on the line below.
CLUE: Read Matthew 4:21, 22.
2. What are the names of two other apostles who were fishermen?
CLUE: Read Matthew 4:18.
Why did Jesus say that his disciples would become “fishers of men”? (Matthew 4:19) What do you think are the similarities and the differences between literal fishing and fishing for men?
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE APOSTLE ANDREW?
3. Before following Jesus, Andrew was a disciple of whom?
4. Whom did Andrew talk to about Jesus, and with what result?
CLUE: Read John 1:40-42.
Why is it a good idea to tell your relatives the things you know about Jesus? How, though, might some relatives react?
CLUE: Read Matthew 10:32-37.
CHILDREN’S PICTURE SEARCH
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
PAGE 3 What does a clever, or shrewd, man understand? Proverbs 14:․․․
PAGE 8 What personal name did God give himself? Psalm 83:․․․
PAGE 20 What has happened to the angels who sinned? Jude:․․․
PAGE 26 What will “the squeezing out of anger” bring? Proverbs 30:․․․
● Answers on page 11
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
1. James and John.
2. Peter and Andrew.
3. John the Baptizer.
4. His brother Peter, and he became a disciple of Jesus.