How Would You Answer?
IDENTIFY THE SPIRIT CREATURES
Draw a line connecting the type of angel to the corresponding picture, and then answer the question.
What name is the archangel known by?
What did cherubs guard in Eden?
What did Isaiah hear seraphs saying?
At least, how many angels are there?
▪ For Discussion: How can knowing about Jehovah’s heavenly family make you more courageous?—2 Kings 6:15-17.
WHEN IN HISTORY?
Draw a line connecting each event to the year it happened.
1761 B.C.E. About 538 B.C.E. 33 C.E.
1728 B.C.E. About 455 B.C.E. 44 C.E.
5. Acts 12:5-11
7. Daniel 6:22
WHO AM I?
8. I ignored the warnings of an angel and the complaints of an ass.
WHO AM I?
9. I delivered a message to Daniel, to Zechariah, and to the mother of Immanuel.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
Page 4 How is watching television like eating honey? (Proverbs 25:․․․)
Page 7 Why should we be careful about what we watch on television? (Proverbs 13:․․․)
Page 11 What happens to a person’s thoughts at death? (Psalm 146:․․․)
Page 21 How does Jehovah view youths who have an eating disorder? (Psalm 22:․․․)
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
(Answers on page 27)
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
1. Cherubs. “The way to the tree of life.”—Genesis 3:24.
2. Archangel. Michael.—Jude 9.
3. Angels. Many millions.—Daniel 7:10.
5. 44 C.E.
6. 1761 B.C.E.
7. About 538 B.C.E.
[Picture Credit Line on page 31]
Middle circle: ©Alan Copson/Agency Jon Arnold Images/age fotostock