How Would You Answer?
DESCRIBE THE ILLUSTRATION
1. List the pieces of spiritual armor mentioned by Paul at Ephesians 6:11-17.
Draw a line connecting each of your answers to the picture.
2. Which piece of armor is this soldier missing?
3. What do the fiery arrows represent?
▪ For Discussion: Why do we need to wear the complete suit of spiritual armor?
WHEN IN HISTORY?
Draw a line from the picture to the correct starting date for that empire.
1077 B.C.E. 607 B.C.E. 539 B.C.E. 455 B.C.E. 331 B.C.E.
4. Based on Daniel 7:4-6
5. Based on Daniel 7:4-6
6. Based on Daniel 7:4-6
WHO AM I?
7. I confessed to stealing 1,100 pieces of silver from my mother; then I gave it back to her.
WHO AM I?
8. I chose to be a polygamist, and one of my wives was named Judith.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
Page 3 How was Abraham’s old age described? (Genesis 25:․․․)
Page 8 What will happen to older ones under the rule of God’s Kingdom? (Job 33:․․․)
Page 13 Contrary to Puritan teachings, what does the Bible say about the condition of the dead? (Ecclesiastes 9:․․․)
Page 19 How can prayer help troubled youths? (Psalm 55:․․․)
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
(Answers on page 22)
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
1. Loins girded with truth, the breastplate of righteousness, feet shod with the good news of peace, the large shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit.
3. Satan’s attacks on our faith.—1 Peter 5:8, 9.
4. Medo-Persia—from 539 B.C.E.
5. Greece—from 331 B.C.E.
6. Babylonia—from 607 B.C.E.
7. Micah.—Judges 17:1-3.
8. Esau.—Genesis 26:34, 35.
[Picture Credit Lines on page 31]
Top circle: North Wind Picture Archives; second circle from top: Photo courtesy of Ossur/Photographer: David Biene