Is physical training beneficial? Yes, but only a little in comparison to spiritual training. (1Ti 4:8) Therefore, Christians do well to take a balanced approach to sports.
WATCH THE WHITEBOARD ANIMATION WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SPORTS, AND THEN ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. What skills can we learn from sports?
2. What three factors determine whether or not a certain sport is good for us?
3. How can Psalm 11:5 help us decide what sports to watch and play?
4. How can we apply Philippians 2:3 and Proverbs 16:18 to the way we play sports?
5. How does Philippians 1:10 help us avoid spending too much time watching or playing sports?