All the Topic Them
1. Our midweek meeting will follow the direction them here and the one in The Way Christian Can Live and Preach—Meeting Workbook. Encourage all the publisher them to give their name so they can start having student part. Other people who attending the meeting all the time and living by the thing them they learning from the Bible can also give their name to start having student part.—be-E p. 282.
WETIN WE COMING LEARN?
2. One minute. Every week, when the opening song and prayer finish, the Live and Preach Meeting chairman will help everybody to see wetin they can learn from the meeting. The chairman must focus on the main point them that will really benefit the congregation.
GOOD-GOOD LESSONS FROM THE BIBLE
will show wetin the video and the talk title get in common. But he must make sure to talk about all the main point them inside the workbook. When he get time, he must explain the picture them to help the people understand the talk good-good. He can use other materials from his research so long they in line with the main point them in the outline.3. Talk: Ten minutes. This part get the title and the talk outline with two or three main points in the Live and Preach Meeting Workbook. That elder or qualify ministerial servant must do this part here. When we coming start new Bible book, we must play the video that talk about it. The speaker
4. Good-Good Thing Them Inside the Bible: Ten minutes. This other part that question-and-answer, and it not get introduction or conclusion. That elder or qualify ministerial servant must do this part. He must make sure to ask all the question them. He can also decide whether they must read the Bible verse them or they must not read them. Anybody who commenting must not talk for more 30 seconds.
5. Bible Reading: Four minutes. That brother must do this part. The student must just do the Bible reading. He must not give introduction or conclusion. The meeting chairman will try hard to help the students to read good and with understanding. He will also help them to know the right place to pause, the right word to stress, how to change the tone of their voice to match with what they reading and to do it in a way that will be natural. The Live and Preach Meeting overseer must look at what the student them able to do before giving them the Bible reading assignment. He must do it because some of the Bible reading can be long and some can be short.
HOW TO DO THE PREACHING WORK GOOD-GOOD
6. Fifteen minutes. This meeting there to help us learn how to preach and teach good-good and also to practice for field service. Publishers can choose to talk about one of our publications or videos from the Teaching Toolbox if the workbook not give direction on it. To help us preach, the examples for preaching in the Live and Preach Meeting Workbook get this part “Look for This Bible Verse Inside the Teaching Toolbox.” The student them can choose whether they want use this part or not. The Live and Preach Meeting Workbook get the time for each student assignment. Sometime, other direction them can be inside. Student must not add more information just because they want use all their time. When you prepare some assignment them good-good, you can finish before time. When the need there, they can give elder them student assignments. Sometime, beside the example for preaching video, the schedule will get other video them to discuss. That elder or qualify ministerial servant must handle that part.
7. Example for Preaching Videos: From time to time, they will play and discuss the example for preaching videos. This video them will show the first visit and the return visit. That the chairman for the Live and Preach Meeting will do this part.
8. First Visit: Brother or sister can do this part. If that brother, the householder must be brother or his family member. If that sister, the householder must be sister or her family member. They can sit down or stand up to do their part. The student must use the respectful way of speaking to people in their area. They must use the example for preaching in the Live and Preach Meeting Workbook for this part.
km-E 5/97 p. 2) They can sit down or stand up to do their part. The student must show what he will say when he go back to visit somebody who show interest on the first visit. Use the example for preaching in the Live and Preach Meeting Workbook for this part.9. Return Visit: That brother or sister must do this part. If that brother, his householder must be brother. If that sister, her householder must be sister. (
km-E 5/97 p. 2) They can sit down or stand up to do their part. Do this part just like the Bible study already na start. No need for introduction or conclusion, unless they assign the student to work on one of this study point them. You not force to read all the paragraph when you conducting Bible study. Show how somebody can teach their student good-good.10. Bible Study: That brother or sister must do this part. If that brother, his householder must be brother. If that sister, her householder must be sister. (
11. Talk: That brother must do this part. He must give it just like he giving public talk.
LIVING LIKE CHRISTIANS
12. After the song, the next 15 minutes will be use for one or two parts that will help the brother them to live by what they learning from the Bible. All this part them can be assign to elders or qualify ministerial servants, except the instruction say it only for elder. Only elders can do the local needs part.
13. Congregation Bible Study: Thirty minutes. That qualify elder can do this part. (When the elder them not plenty, qualify ministerial servants can do this part.) The body of elders must decide who qualify to do the Congregation Bible Study. Anybody they choose to do this part must try to do it good and finish it on time. He must make the main point them from the Bible verses clear and help the brother them see how it important to live by what they learning from the study. They must read the direction them on how to conduct the Watchtower Study to help them conduct the Congregation Bible Study good-good. If the congregation finish study all the material assign for the week good-good, the conductor must not force it to finish his time. When it possible, they must use different-different qualify brother every week to be the conductors and the readers. If the chairman for the Live and Preach Meeting say that they must cut the study short, then the brother conducting will decide how to cut the study short. Maybe he will decide to not read some paragraph them.
WETIN WE LEARN TODAY AND WHAT WE WILL LEARN NEXT WEEK?
WORK HARD TO MAKE YOUR READING AND TEACHING BETTER
Teaching brochure to the Live and Preach Meeting, whether that printed copy or the one on the phone or tablet. The chairman for the Live and Preach Meeting must use this brochure to tell the student thank you and to give them their counsel. All the student them must work on the study point that in their assignment in the Live and Preach Meeting Workbook. The chairman must not mark the part of brochure that say “Mark Your Progress Here.” It only for the student to mark their progress.15. All the student them must bring their
THANK YOU AND COUNSEL
Teaching brochure. When the chairman call the student to do their part, he must not call the study point the student working on. But when the student finish giving their part, the chairman must tell them thank you. Then, he can call the study point the student was working on and show how the student did well or the area he need to work on. If the chairman think it will benefit the student and the congregation, he can talk about other good-good points the student did well with. After meeting or another time, the chairman will meet with the student one-on-one and give some good counsel on the study point they were working on or another study point. This counsel will come from the Teaching brochure or the Ministry School book.—To learn more about what the Live and Preach Meeting chairman and the auxiliary counselor can do, please read paragraphs 17, 22, and 24.16. When the student finish giving their part, the Live and Preach Meeting chairman get about one minute to tell the student thank you and give them their counsel from the
paragraph 24.) The whole meeting, plus the song and prayer must be 1 hour 45 minutes.17. Nobody must go overtime. Even the Live and Preach Meeting chairman must not go overtime for the part them he can comment on. All the part them get exact time to finish. But if you cover your part good-good before your time finish, no need to continue talking just because you want finish your time. The chairman must stop the student in a kind way when the student time finish. When any other part go overtime, the auxiliary counselor must talk with the brother one-on-one after the meeting. (Read
CIRCUIT OVERSEER VISIT
18. When the congregation get circuit visit, they must do the meeting the same way it in the Live and Preach Meeting Workbook. But only the Congregation Bible Study they will not do. The circuit overseer will use the 30 minutes for the Congregation Bible Study to give his service talk. Before the service talk, the Live and Preach Meeting chairman will talk about the main point them from the meeting and go over the program for next week. He will also give any announcements and read any important letters. From there, he will introduce the circuit overseer. When the service talk finish, the circuit overseer will call the song he choose for the congregation to sing to end the meeting. If the circuit overseer like, he can call another brother to pray. When the congregation get circuit visit, they will not have the second class in the congregation language. Any group that can join the congregation for other meeting parts will still have their meeting when the circuit overseer visiting the congregation. But the group must join the congregation for the circuit overseer service talk.
ASSEMBLY OR CONVENTION WEEK
19. During assembly or convention week, we will not have meeting. Everybody will study the material for the week during their personal study or family worship.
20. When the Memorial fall on any day from Monday to Friday, we will not have the Live and Preach Meeting. But we will still have field service meeting on the Memorial day.
LIVE AND PREACH MEETING OVERSEER
paragraphs 5-11.) All the student them must get their assignment at least three weeks before the time for them to give their part. Our Christian Life and Ministry Meeting Assignment (S-89-E) form will be use to make the assignments.21. The body of elders will choose one elder to be the overseer for the Live and Preach Meeting. He will make sure the brothers follow these direction them so the meeting can be organize. From time to time, he and the auxiliary counselor must talk. Soon the congregation get the Live and Preach Meeting Workbook, the Live and Preach Meeting overseer will make the student assignments for the two-month period. (Read
LIVE AND PREACH MEETING CHAIRMAN
will decide which of the elder them qualify to be chairman. From time to time, this qualify elder them will be assign to be the chairman. When the number of qualify elder them not plenty, the Live and Preach Meeting overseer may be use more than the other qualify elders. If any elder qualify to conduct the Congregation Bible Study, then it possible that he qualify to serve as chairman for the Live and Preach meeting. Please remember this, the elder who serving as chairman must thank each student for their part. When he giving counsel, he must give it with love. The chairman must make sure the meeting finish on time. (Read paragraphs 14 and 17.) If the chairman like and when the stage get space, they must put one standing microphone there for the chairman to use. Then, the other brothers can use the speaker stand. During the Bible reading assignment and the How to Do the Preaching Work Good-Good section, the chairman can decide to sit down on the stage to conduct that part of the meeting. It can save time.22. Every week, one elder will be the chairman for the whole Live and Preach Meeting. (When the elder them not plenty, qualify ministerial servants can do this assignment). He the one will give the opening and the closing comments. Also, he the one will do the example for preaching video them. He will introduce all the parts on the meeting, and if the elder them not plenty, he can do other parts on the meeting too. He must not talk plenty after each part. The body of elders
COORDINATOR OF THE BODY OF ELDERS
23. The coordinator of the body of elders or another elder helping him must assign all the parts on the meeting except the student assignments. Every week, he will assign the chairman from among the other qualify elder them. The coordinator of the body of elders must work with the Live and Preach Meeting overseer and he must make sure to put the whole meeting schedule on the information board.
paragraph 17.) If the congregation get plenty elders that good in speaking and teaching, then every year one qualify elder can serve as the auxiliary counselor. That not all the assignment them the auxiliary counselor will give counsel for.24. When it possible, it good to use one elder who get experience in speaking and teaching to be the auxiliary counselor. That the auxiliary counselor work to give one-on-one counsel to elders and ministerial servants on any speaking assignments they give, if it necessary. This assignment them include parts on the Live and Preach Meeting, public talks, and conducting or reading for the Watchtower Study or Congregation Bible Study. (Read
paragraph 16. When the part, Good-Good Thing Them Inside the Bible finish, the chairman must tell the students to go to the second class. They must join the congregation after the How to Do the Preaching Work Good-Good part finish. When it possible, the brother and sister them in the second class can watch the video or listen to what they talking about from the second class. When it not possible, the counselor can do this part using tablet or cellphone to show the video.25. If the student them plenty, the congregation can decide to have second class. The second class must have one qualify elder to be the counselor. When the elder them not plenty, they can use one qualify ministerial servant. The body of elders will decide who will do this work and whether the different-different qualify brother them will rotate the assignment. The counselor must follow the direction them that in
JW Library® app. We can use different-different thing them like, tablets or cellphones to get them. Sometimes, it good to play the example for preaching videos to the meeting for field service after we finish watching them at the Live and Preach Meeting.26. They must play the videos for the meeting. You can find the videos for the midweek meeting on the