What Is Wrong With This Picture?
Read Luke 17:11-19. What three features of this drawing are incorrect? Write your answers on the lines below, and complete the picture by coloring it.
What did one leper do that the others did not?
CLUE: Read Luke 17:15, 16.
How can you imitate his example?
Whom should you remember to thank every single day?
Have family members individually write down at least one reason why they are grateful to Jehovah God, one reason why they are grateful to someone in their family, and one reason why they are grateful to a good friend outside the family. Next, make a list of practical ways you could show your appreciation to those listed.
Collect and Learn
BIBLE CARD 21 MOSES
A. Jehovah inspired Moses to write what Bible books?
B. Moses’ parents were named ․․․․․ and ․․․․․. He was adopted by ․․․․․ ․․․․․.
C. Complete the Bible’s statement: Moses “continued steadfast as . . .”
The first man in the Bible empowered to perform miracles, Moses served as God’s prophet, as well as a judge, lawgiver, and leader in ancient Israel. The Israelites viewed him as a man who did many awesome things.
A. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, and Job, as well as Psalm 90 and perhaps 91.
C. “. . . seeing the One who is invisible.”
Peoples and Lands
4. My name is Mampionona. I am eight years old, and I live in Madagascar. About how many of Jehovah’s Witnesses live in Madagascar? Is it 10,000, 24,000, or 62,000?
5. Which dot shows where I live? Circle it, draw a dot where you live, and see how close you are to Madagascar.
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
ANSWERS TO PAGES 30 AND 31
- There should be 10 lepers, not 11.
- The lepers in this account were all men.
- The man who came back “fell upon his face at Jesus’ feet, thanking him.”