For Family Review
WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM . . . Cain and Abel?
HAVE YOU EVER BECOME ANGRY AND WANTED TO HIT YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER?
• Color the pictures. • Read the Bible verses, and summarize them as you fill in the missing dialogue. • Find the hidden items: (1) an apple and (2) a duck.
GOD LOOKED WITH FAVOR ON ABEL AND HIS OFFERING.—GENESIS 4:4
GENESIS 4:8 ․․․․․
LATER, GOD ASKED CAIN: “ ․․․․․ ?”—GENESIS 4:9
Why should you control your temper?
What can help you to control anger?
What have you learned from this account?
What do you think?
Read Genesis 4:7. How should Cain have reacted when God corrected him?
Collect and Learn
Cut out, fold in half, and save
BIBLE CARD 20 NOAH
A. Noah lived to be ․․․․․ years old.
B. What were the names of Noah’s three sons?
C. Complete this Bible verse: “Noah proceeded to do according to . . .”
4026 B.C.E. Adam created
Born 2970 B.C.E.
98 C.E. Last Bible book written
“The ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.”—Genesis 8:4
He taught his family to obey Jehovah’s instructions. In obedience to God, he built an ark to preserve his family and the animals through a great flood. (Genesis 6:5-22) Despite ridicule, he faithfully endured as “a preacher of righteousness.”—2 Peter 2:5; Hebrews 11:7.
A. 950.—Genesis 9:29.
B. Shem, Ham, and Japheth.—Genesis 6:10.
C. “. . . all that God had commanded him. He did just so.”—Genesis 6:22.
Peoples and Lands
3. Our names are Andres and Ana. We are both 11 years old, and we live in El Salvador. About how many of Jehovah’s Witnesses live in El Salvador? Is it 10,000, 20,700, or 37,000?
4. Which dot shows where we live? Circle it, draw a dot where you live, and see how close you are to El Salvador.
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
To print out additional copies of “For Family Review,” go to www.jw.org
● “FOR FAMILY REVIEW” answers on page 12
ANSWERS TO PAGES 30 AND 31
1. There is an apple on the front of the altar in scene 3.
2. The duck is between Abel and the sheep in scene 4.