For Family Review
What Is Wrong With This Picture?
Read John 2:13-17. What four features of this drawing are incorrect? Write your answers on the lines below, and complete the picture by coloring it.
Why did Jesus throw these men out of the temple?
CLUE: Read Mark 11:17.
Why was it wrong for them to be buying and selling in the temple?
CLUE: Read 2 Corinthians 2:17.
To please Jehovah, what must be our motive for serving him?
On a piece of paper, write about or draw a picture of an activity you could do that would show unselfish love for Jehovah and others. Show your paper to your family, and plan a time when you can all share in that activity together.
Collect and Learn
Cut out, fold in half, and save
BIBLE CARD 16 TIMOTHY
A. Fill in the blanks. Timothy’s mother, ․․․․․, and grandmother ․․․․․ taught him “the holy writings” from ․․․․․.
B. Young Timothy accepted what special invitation?
C. Paul said of Timothy: “Like a child with a father . . .”
4026 B.C.E. Adam created
Lived during the first century C.E.
98 C.E. Last Bible book written
Lived in Lystra but was also well reported on by the brothers in Iconium
Despite having an unbelieving father, he became “an example to the faithful ones in speaking, in conduct, in love, in faith, in chasteness.” (1 Timothy 4:12) He applied the Bible’s advice: “Be training yourself with godly devotion as your aim.” (1 Timothy 4:7) Timothy assisted the apostle Paul for some 15 years.
B. To travel and serve with the apostle Paul.—Acts 16:1-5.
C. “. . . he slaved with me in furtherance of the good news.”—Philippians 2:22.
Peoples and Lands
5. Our names are Gabriela, aged 6, and Raul, aged 9. We live in Brazil. About how many of Jehovah’s Witnesses live in Brazil? Is it 467,000, 607,000, or 720,000?
6. Which dot shows where we live? Circle it, draw a dot where you live, and see how close you are to Brazil.
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
To print out additional copies of “For Family Review,” go to www.jw.org
● “FOR FAMILY REVIEW” answers on page 25
ANSWERS TO PAGES 30 AND 31
1. Jesus used a whip, not a sword.
2. Men were selling cattle and sheep, not pigs.
3. Men were selling doves, not owls.
4. The money changers had coins, not paper bills.