For Family Review
What Is Wrong With This Picture?
What important qualities did Rebekah display?
How can you imitate Rebekah?
Write down the name of one person you would like to help. Next, make a list of what you could do to help that person. Show your paper to your family. Decide together what you will do for that person and when. After you help that person, meet together with your family and discuss how what you did made you feel.
Collect and Learn
Cut out, fold in half, and save
BIBLE CARD 13 JOB
A. Job had a total of ․․․․․ sons and ․․․․․ daughters.
B. What did Satan take from Job?
C. Complete Job’s statement: “Until I expire I shall not take away . . .”
4026 B.C.E. Adam created
Lived about 1600 B.C.E.
98 C.E. Last Bible book written
Lived in Uz
A man “blameless and upright” in God’s eyes. (Job 1:8) Though his wife and others pressured him, Job never turned away from serving God. (Job 1:20-22; 2:9, 10) His perseverance and happy outcome give us the courage to endure our trials loyally.—Job 42:12-17; James 5:11.
C. “. . . my integrity from myself!”—Job 27:5.
Peoples and Lands
4. My name is Lukas. I am seven years old, and I live in Germany. About how many of Jehovah’s Witnesses live in Germany? Is it 60,000, 100,000, or 160,000?
5. Which dot shows where I live? Circle it, draw a dot where you live, and see how close you are to Germany.
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
To print out additional copies of “For Family Review,” go to www.jw.org
● “FOR FAMILY REVIEW” answers on page 27
ANSWERS TO PAGES 30 AND 31
1. There should be 10 camels, not 11.
2. Rebekah filled a drinking trough, not three barrels.
3. The servant gave Rebekah a nose ring and two bracelets, not a necklace.