For Family Review
What Is Wrong With This Picture?
Read John 6:5-13. What three features of this drawing are incorrect? Write your answers on the lines below, and complete the picture by coloring it.
What did Jesus have the disciples collect, and why? What does this teach you about Jesus? What can you do to avoid being wasteful?
Read the Bible account together. If possible, have one person read the part of the narrator, a second the part of Jesus, a third the part of Philip, and a fourth the part of Andrew.
Collect and Learn
Cut out, fold in half, and save
BIBLE CARD 1 JOSHUA
A. How did Joshua and his army bring down the walls of Jericho?
B. Complete Joshua’s statement: “As for me and my household, . . .”
C. Joshua had been known by what other names?
4026 B.C.E. Adam created
Lived circa 1500’s B.C.E.
98 C.E. Last Bible book written
Moved from Egypt to the Promised Land
Son of Nun. He ministered to Moses and was later appointed to lead Israel. (Exodus 33:11; Deuteronomy 34:9; Joshua 1:1, 2) Joshua fearlessly led God’s people into the Promised Land. He trusted Jehovah’s promises, obeyed his direction, and served him faithfully.
A. They obeyed God by marching around the city.—Joshua 6:1-27.
B. “. . . we shall serve Jehovah.”—Joshua 24:15.
Peoples and Lands
4. My name is Victor. I am 7 and live in Malawi, which is in Africa. About how many of Jehovah’s Witnesses live in Malawi? Is it 750, 7,500, or 75,000?
5. Which dot shows where I live? Circle it, and draw a dot where you live, and see how close you are to Malawi.
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
● Answers to pages 30 and 31 on page 22
ANSWERS TO PAGES 30 AND 31
1. There should be a little boy, not a girl, holding the food supply.
2. Instead of five apples, there should be five loaves of bread.
3. Instead of two corncobs, there should be two fishes.