For Family Review
Was It a Good Decision?
1. Why did most of the spies decide to bring a bad report?
2. What resulted because of the negative speech of the ten spies?
CLUE: Read Numbers 14:26-38.
3. Why were Joshua and Caleb so confident of victory?
When your family faces challenges, how can you avoid being like the ten spies and instead be like Joshua and Caleb?
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE APOSTLE PETER?
4. What are the five different ways that Peter is named in the Bible?
5. Did Peter ever marry?
CLUE: Read 1 Corinthians 9:5.
Describe an account involving Peter that you enjoy. What qualities that Peter displayed would you like to imitate, and how can you do so?
CHILDREN’S PICTURE SEARCH
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
PAGE 7 What should we speak with our neighbors? Ephesians 4:․․․
PAGE 8 What will the truth do for you? John 8:․․․
PAGE 11 What will happen to the last enemy? 1 Corinthians 15:․․․
PAGE 24 What should you flee from? 1 Corinthians 6:․․․
● Answers on page 13
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
2. All the men 20 years of age and upward except Joshua and Caleb died in the wilderness.
3. They had faith that Jehovah was with them.—Numbers 14:9.
4. Simon, Peter, the combination Simon Peter, Cephas, and Symeon.