For Family Review
Was It a Good Decision?
Read Mark 14:66-72. Now look at the picture, and write your answers on the lines below.
1. Where did the event in the picture take place?
CLUE: Read Mark 14:53, 54.
2. When identified as a follower of Jesus, what decision did Peter make?
3. What happened after a cock crowed a second time?
Why, do you think, did Peter react the way he did? How can you avoid making the same type of mistake?
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT KING JEHOSHAPHAT?
4. How did Jehoshaphat improve the judicial system in Judah?
CLUE: Read 2 Chronicles 19:5-11.
5. What mistake did Jehoshaphat make?
What lesson can you learn from Jehoshaphat when choosing your associates?
CLUE: Read 1 Corinthians 15:33.
CHILDREN’S PICTURE SEARCH
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
PAGE 4 What should we cleanse ourselves of? 2 Corinthians 7:․․․
PAGE 5 What can two together do? Ecclesiastes 4:․․․
PAGE 19 The wise do not rest their hope on what? 1 Timothy 6:․․․
PAGE 27 What are you far happier doing? Acts 20:․․․
● Answers on page 24
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
1. In the courtyard of the high priest’s home.
2. Peter decided to deny knowing Jesus.
3. Peter wept.
4. Jehoshaphat installed God-fearing judges in the cities and also Levites and priests in Jerusalem.
5. He made an alliance with wicked King Ahab.