How Would You Answer?
Where Did It Happen?
1. In which town did Paul meet Timothy?
CLUE: Read Acts 16:1-3.
Circle your answer on the map.
▪ What was Timothy’s father’s nationality? His mother’s?
▪ What was Timothy’s mother’s name?
CLUE: Read 2 Timothy 1:5.
▪ What did Timothy’s mother teach him, and why?
CLUE: Read 2 Timothy 3:15.
How can you be like Timothy?
From This Issue
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
PAGE 5 It is good to do what with some of your money? 1 Corinthians 16:․․․
PAGE 5 If you borrow money, what do you become? Proverbs 22:․․․
PAGE 11 How did King Josiah stop false worship in Judah? 2 Chronicles 34:․․․
PAGE 19 Why should you not befriend everyone? Psalm 26:․․․
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
What Do You Know About the Prophets?
Read the book of Jonah. Then answer the following questions.
God sent Jonah to what city?
What message did Jonah deliver to the people of that city? How did they respond?
Why did Jonah become angry? Should he have felt angry? Why or why not?
▪ Answers on page 28
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
1. In Lystra of Asia Minor.
▪ His father was Greek. His mother was Jewish.
▪ “The holy writings,” meaning the Hebrew Scriptures of the Bible, because she wanted him to be a worshipper of the true God, Jehovah.
2. Nineveh.—Jonah 1:1, 2.