How Would You Answer?
Where Did It Happen?
1. Jesus ascended to heaven from which location?
CLUE: Read Acts 1:6-12.
Circle your answer on the map.
Mount of Olives
▪ Just before Jesus ascended to heaven, his disciples asked him a question about what subject?
▪ What did Jesus say his disciples would do?
From This Issue
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
PAGE 4 How does the Bible describe Elijah? James 5:․․․
PAGE 7 What must a man live on? Matthew 4:․․․
PAGE 19 Who might stick closer than a brother? Proverbs 18:․․․
PAGE 20 What is there a time to do? Ecclesiastes 3:․․․
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
Who Is Part of Jesus’ Family Tree?
Consider the clues. Look up the scriptures. Then write the correct names in the spaces provided.
CLUE: During my reign, Hilkiah found “the book of Jehovah’s law by the hand of Moses.”
CLUE: I was the first governor of the Jews who returned from Babylon to Israel.
Read Haggai 1:14.
CLUE: I was a carpenter by trade.
▪ Answers on page 14
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
1. The Mount of Olives.
▪ They asked when Jesus would restore the Kingdom.
▪ Jesus said his disciples would witness about him to the most distant part of the earth.
2. Josiah.—Matthew 1:10.
3. Zerubbabel.—Matthew 1:12.
4. Joseph.—Matthew 1:16.
[Picture Credit Line on page 31]
Center circle: Oxford Scientific/photolibrary