How Would You Answer?
WHO SAID IT?
Draw a line connecting the statement to the person who made it.
1. “Little children, guard yourselves from idols.”
2. “This is at last bone of my bones.”
3. “Your adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion.”
4. “From time indefinite to time indefinite you are God.”
▪ For Discussion: What is one additional fact that you know about each of these Bible characters?
WHEN IN HISTORY?
Name the writer(s) of the Bible books below, and draw a line connecting the book to the approximate date it was completed.
1450 B.C.E. 844 B.C.E. 536 B.C.E. 56 C.E. 61 C.E.
WHO AM I?
8. A miracle made my knees knock together.
WHO AM I?
9. I deserted my master but returned to him when I became a Christian.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
Page 5 What does anyone inexperienced do? (Proverbs 14:․․․)
Page 11 What quality is a perfect bond of union? (Colossians 3:․․․)
Page 19 What do we all do many times? (James 3:․․․)
Page 28 How did death spread to all men? (Romans 5:․․․)
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
(Answers on page 14)
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
1. John.—1 John 5:21.
2. Adam.—Genesis 2:23.
3. Peter.—1 Peter 5:8.
4. Moses.—Psalm 90:2.
5. Daniel, 536 B.C.E.
6. Jonah, 844 B.C.E.
7. Paul, 61 C.E.
9. Onesimus.—Philemon 10-16.