How Would You Answer?
WHERE DID IT HAPPEN?
1. Near which city did this event likely happen?
Circle your answer on the map.
◆ What are the Hebrew names of the three Israelite men?
◆ Why are they not bowing down like everyone else?
▪ For Discussion: What sorts of idols might you be asked to worship? How can you apply the example of the three Hebrews?
WHEN IN HISTORY?
Name the writer(s) of the Bible books below, and draw a line connecting the book to the approximate date it was completed.
1000 B.C.E. 607 B.C.E. 36 C.E. 51 C.E. 61-64 C.E.
2. 1 Timothy
4. 2 Thessalonians
WHO AM I?
5. My mother corrected me with a weighty message.
WHO AM I?
6. My Greek name is Silas, and I am likely the same person mentioned in the writings of Peter, Paul, and Luke.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
Page 4 What is love? (Colossians 3:․․․)
Page 6 What will parents who love their children do? (Proverbs 13:․․․)
Page 11 When did King David rejoice? (Psalm 122:․․․)
Page 14 When it comes to harmful gossip, what should be our aim? (1 Thessalonians 4:․․․)
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
(Answers on page 27)
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
1. Babylon.—Daniel 3:1.
◆ Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah.—Daniel 1:7.
◆ They worshipped only Jehovah.—Daniel 3:16-18.
2. Paul, 61-64 C.E.
3. Solomon, before 1000 B.C.E.
4. Paul, 51 C.E.
5. Lemuel.—Proverbs 31:1.
6. Silvanus.—1 Thessalonians 1:1.