How Would You Answer?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
Identify the three things that do not match with the Bible account at Genesis 3:1-5.
▪ For Discussion: Why did Jehovah tell Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and bad? Why do you think it is important to obey Jehovah’s commands?
WHEN IN HISTORY?
Draw a line connecting the creative event to the “day” it began.
Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
5. Genesis 1:24
WHO AM I?
7. I was the first person on record to build a city.
WHO AM I?
8. I was the first woman after Eve to be named in the Bible.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
Page 5 What creature was known in Bible times for its climbing ability? (Proverbs 30:․․․)
Page 9 Why is Jehovah worthy of praise? (Revelation 4:․․․)
Page 20 The advanced knowledge evident in Genesis is proof of what? (2 Timothy 3:․․․)
Page 25 Everything has been made what “in its time”? (Ecclesiastes 3:․․․)
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
(Answers on page 12)
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
1. The serpent talked to Eve, not to Adam.—Genesis 3:1.
2. Adam and Eve did not have children until after they were removed from the garden of Eden.—Genesis 4:1.
3. Adam and Eve were naked while living in the garden.—Genesis 2:25.
7. Cain.—Genesis 4:17.
8. Adah.—Genesis 4:19.
[Picture Credit Lines on page 31]
First circle: Breck P. Kent; second circle: © Pat Canova/Index Stock Imagery