How Would You Answer?
WHERE DID IT HAPPEN?
1. In which city did this event take place?
Circle your answer on the map.
Antioch (of Syria)
◆ Who is in the basket?
◆ Why is he fleeing the city?
▪ For Discussion: When might you flee from trouble? Must Christians always run away from trouble? Why do you answer that way?
WHEN IN HISTORY?
Draw a line from the picture to the correct date.
1513 B.C.E. 1512 1473 1450 468 455
WHO AM I?
5. I was a seamstress; my two names both mean “Gazelle,” and I was raised from the dead.
WHO AM I?
6. I lived by the sea and once had a famous houseguest who liked to fish. We both have the same name.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
Page 8 How should a husband treat his wife? (Colossians 3:․․․)
Page 8 What is the best way to handle marital problems? (1 Peter 4:․․․)
Page 15 Does God live in a specific location? (1 Kings 8:․․․)
Page 25 Where can you find the best career advice? (Proverbs 3:․․․)
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
(Answers on page 13)
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
◆ Saul, later known as Paul.—Acts 9:17-19.
◆ The Jews wanted to kill him because of his witnessing.—Acts 9:22-24.
2. 1450 B.C.E.
3. 1513 B.C.E.
4. 468 B.C.E.
5. Tabitha, or Dorcas.—Acts 9:36-41.
6. Simon the tanner.—Acts 10:5, 6.